Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day

           

       The arrival of the Pilgrims and Puritans brought new Thanksgiving traditions to the American scene. Today's national Thanksgiving celebration is a blend of two traditions; the New England custom of rejoicing after a successful harvest, based on ancient English harvest festivals;and the Puritan Thanksgiving a solemn religious observance and combining prayer and feasting.



The things i thankful for is:
  • My grandma letting me live with her.
  • My brother and sister .
  • Brianna,Andre,Bretli for always being there when i needed someone.
  • Anime and manga because its life. 
  • Music with out it life would be boring.
  • My dog :^)
  • Be alive.
  • My awesome friends at hpim jasmine esme <3
  • Food .
  • My cousins david and jackie <3 
  • The internet
  • My little family at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment